Friday, April 22, 2011

ENGAGED!!!

Jeff proposed! After 10 1/2 months of dating, he proposed! Jeff asked me on Monday, April 11. We went hiking up on Lone Mountain in the NW area of Vegas. We hiked up at sunset so that we could see the city lights come on. It was so romantic and beautiful. We got Capriotti's for dinner up on the mountain. The lights were bright and it was absolutely beautiful. As we were going to leave Jeff told me that he thought he ripped his jacket, so he was fiddling with it. Next thing I know he gets down on his knee and asks me to marry him! Of course I said yes!

So, we are getting married Saturday, July 9, in the San Diego Temple. I feel so incredibly lucky to have found him. I love Jeff so much and I cannot wait to be his wife!










No comments:

Post a Comment