Monday, July 2, 2012

One year already?

Jeff and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary next Monday, July 9. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We were married in the San Diego Temple. It seems like just yesterday this happenend. We will be up in Yellowstone with my whole family next week as we celebrate our anniversary. I love my husband more and more each day-he is so good to me.

This past year we also bought a home in Henderson, Nevada. We figured with the market the way it was that we needed to jump on the opportunity. We bought at a perfect time. Our home is 10 minutes from work for me and we have a wonderful ward. It is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home, and it is more than I ever thought it could be. I have loved decorating our house and making it our own.


I also survived my 8th year of teaching! I had a great class this year-so many great kids that tried their best and were always so helpful to me. I will miss many of my kids next year as I start a new year, but that's how the cookie crumbles!


This summer I played volleyball with Jeff's female family in the Cedar City, Utah games. Our team was "It's All Relative." I had a fun time playing with them and getting to know everyone better. I got to play with my sister-in-law and niece. That was a great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment